Don’t you just love a good recommendation from a friend? I do.
It’s like finding stuff you never knew you needed. Ha!
Ok, let’s talk about my favorite products from 2017. I’ve linked them here so you can buy with ease because isn’t that what the internet is all about, friends?
- Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer: This is a total indulgence product that I got for Christmas. I didn’t expect to love it as much as I do, but it’s awesome. I have this thing with the bathroom fan and I can’t stand the constant noise. It drives me nuts! Hair dryers are the same for me, but let me tell you about this magical tool. It’s way quieter because it doesn’t have a fan. I don’t know how that works honestly, but I’m pretty sure it’s magic. I think that’s the technical term. The air blows a lot softer too and it doesn’t feel as hot as my regular blow dryer. It feels really nice on my hair and made it really smooth.
- C.C. Beanies: If you’re always freezing like me or you just like your head to be warm you’ve got to jump on the CC Beanie train. They are my favorite! Personally, I love the skull cap because it fits smaller on my little pinhead and doesn’t have a ton of bulk like a lot of beanies. It’s soft, it’s warm, it’s a yes! They have scarves and gloves too.
- Hydro Flask Cups: Ok I realize this is just a cup, but you guys. It’s a really good cup. I like my drinks to stay cold for a long time because it basically takes me an entire day to drink a single serving of liquid. Somehow this thing keeps drinks cold (or hot) all day. BOOM. They are stackable, you can put them in the dishwasher, they have lids, and they come in fun colors. We actually threw out all our plastic cups and replaced them with these.
- LaCie External Hard Drive: This is my favorite product of all of them. It’s super small and portable so I love it for traveling. It has rubbery edges so you can throw it in your bag and it won’t break. They have different options for plugs and tons of different size. I think I have 5 of these total. I’ve never had one fail and they work super fast. I actually put all my files on there so I don’t have to put them on my computer and bog it down. Highly recommend!
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan: My friend Liz turned me onto pajama cardigans and we’re now officially calling them pajamagans. She swore it would change my life and it has. If you know me, you know I like maximum comfort and this fits the bill. Really it’s our work outfit because that’s just what we do. And because we don’t do anything small, we’re obsessed with the Barefoot Dreams cardigan because it’s pure luxury. Actually it’s like angel wings touching your skin. I haven’t actually touched angel wings, but I have it on very good authority that they’re real fluffy.
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket: So remember what I said about angel wings? They make a blanket too. It’s the best blanket your money can buy. Trust me.
- Book Of The Month Club: This was one of the best decisions I made last year in an effort to have more me-time. I got in this rut of only reading business books and I really missed fiction. I love this so much I even gave it out as gifts last year. You get really nice hard cover books and they are cheap. It makes me super excited to get a box of books every month! Do yourself a favor and get this for 2018. You won’t regret it.
- Essential Oil Organizers: Ok I’ve been looking for something like this forever, but it never has been quite perfect. Until these. They fit really good in drawers and they have these little rubber feet so they don’t move around which is key. You need these. Treat yourself to pretty, organized storage so you can see all your essential oil goodness!
Pretty good stuff, huh? Anyone else feel an add-to-cart kind of day coming on? 🙂
Check out the direct links or visit my Amazon Store to see all my recommendations!
Thank you, Linsay! You are my hero!
you’re so sweet. thank you!
2 Comments on Favorite Things | 2017 Edition